Thursday, January 7, 2010

random pop culture thoughts: By yours truly


Whenever Emme watches Parent Trap I always want to grab that little talented red headed girl from out of the screen, hold her, and plea with her not to grow up as the mess she's become. Seriously, I do. Such a shame.

Have you seen the newest cover for People Magazine? My girl, Kate Gosselin is sporting long hair extensions and "making room for romance". Dear Kate, I admit look pretty darn hot with your new-do, but making room for romance? All I can say is that I will be deeply embarrassed for you if you end up on one of those dating reality shows. Don't even go there, girl.

Did you know that the new movie Leap Year is PG? Haven't seen that rating in awhile. Proof once again that Amy Adams is not only cute, but classy. John Lithgow is also in ths movie, even more reason to support it.

Speaking of John Lithgow, Why do I get such a bad reaction from all the haters (ie everyone), every time I mention my love for 3rd Rock From The Sun? Um... that's a classic show and comedy at it's finest, my friends.

Modern Family is the funniest show I've seen in a long time. If only I could be neighbors/bffs with Mitchell and Cam in real lyf.




6 comments:

crissy said...

Who's hating on 3rd rock?! That show was awesome! Back when we had channels, and they started playing old episodes on TVLand, Cori and I would watch it every night after he got home from work/before dinner.

sorichfamily said...

agree about lohan...um, i think kate's hair looks mulletish on the cover...totally want to see
Amy...it looks so cute...love 3rd Rock and Modern Family!! miss you!

Grandma Gerri said...

I also feel sorry for Lindsy it is a real shame. I love Amy Adams and John Lithgow. and I also liked 3rd Rock who are all these people that hate it? Sorry haven't seen Modern Family.

chaffinclan said...

John Lithgow is my hero, first of all. Secondly, I'm slowly dying my hair to be the color of Amy Adams'. Thirdly, I dated a guy who looked just the 3rd Rock kid. Well, maybe not. But his hair did. And Mitchell and Cam are my new besties. Phil? Well, let's just say it's funnier on TV.

Kim said...

I feel the same way when I watch Parent Trap (I used to watch that movie over.and.over.again day in and day out. I LOVE AMY ADAMS. and PS: when I saw the title of this post, I was sure you were going to talk about Jessica Simpson and Billy Corgan...what the heck happened there that got those two together?! Major crack in the planet...

Karen said...

Who wouldn't like 3rd rock?? Original and all the characters are hilarious! I agree with you on Modern Family. Lots of laughs everytime I watch that show. :)