Friday, January 1, 2010

Resolutions: Meh.

Hello blogland. It seems like I haven't blogged all year... ha.
I see that lots of you have chose to make your resolutions for 2010, and that's the spirit! Me? I never follow through with my resolutions so this year I'm going to make a list that is amazing, and hopefully I will be able to cross at least one off the list by the end of this year.
Drum roll please:

1. Giving up diet coke.
Believe me when I tell you I went this whole year without a nice cold DC... until around 3pm today. I blame my mother in law, too. Her fridge was filled with yummy DC, and it was calling out to me. I'm weak, okay!! Back off me!!!

2. Becoming and staying a size 6 for the rest of the year.
Seriously, I'm routing for this one to happen. For those of you who are already a size 6 or smaller, big- whoop-dee-do.

3. Sew a quilt.
Thanks to my mom, I'm now the owner of a sewing machine. Now I must learn how to turn it on...

4. Jog. Everyday.
This one goes in hand with numero 2. Let's face it. Me jogging is neh-ever going to happen. Speed walking maybe...

5. Be in a Supremes tribute group.
Like you never thought of it.

6. Go back to blonde... eventually.

7. Watch every single episode of How I Met Your Mother.
Seriously, why am I just now finding out about this show??

8. Go to Savanna Georgia.
Relish in it's beauty. Eat at Paula Deen's restaurant. That doesn't go in hand with numero 2, now does it?

9. Take amazing photos with my fancy new camera.

And last but not least

10. Wear red lip stick once or twice.
You know. For funsies.


Boy howdy that's one good looking list, I have here. Number 1 just fell out of the lineup, I'm sorry to admit.

4 comments:

chaffinclan said...

Stop with the weight stuff already. You're as cute as you can be. And you look funny when you're really skinny. And you can tell you I said that. Seriously. The whole year of 2003 comes to mind. Pah. You know I love you.

And the DC? There's worse things.

My resolution is to watch you complete everything on your list. Kisses and nom noms.

Grandma Gerri said...

I totally agree with number 6!!!

Betsy said...

Cute. Good luck with those! :)

Lindsey Montague said...

I love all of them! Man, I wish we were neighbors. Your blog and FB stuff is totally appreciated by this audience of 1.