Friday, January 15, 2010

tagging

I've been tagged by a cute girl I know named Crissy to list seven things about yours truly, and I'm going to do it because lets face it: Doing this is better than cleaning house.
These seven things are totally different than what I put on my 100 things, post I did some time ago. These seven may be edgy and I'm not gonna lie, things that you might not have wanted to know about me because it is useless information. Useless or treasured? That's up to you to decide.

1. Since I can remember, I've had a huge hideous mole under my nose. It has been mistaken for a zit, booger, food, and dirt. I loath this mole and vowed to one day have it removed. It still remains...



2. Our computer has this fancy feature in it's photo library that can detect your face in a photo, and add that photo into your personal folder. It seems to have a hard time recognizing my face. Fiel says it's because I never make the same face in a picture and I'm always making some silly face so it's hard for it to detect. It's true. I do make a lot of faces in pictures and I will now reveal why. I hate my teeth. I go out of my way to make sure you can't see my missing tooth in any picture and if you can, it never goes public. I also have a hard time with a crowned tooth that went blue thanks to a shady dentist, but that one is not very easily hidden, so I deal. I gotta tell ya, it's not easy to smile normally while hiding a missing tooth at the same time, so I make stoopid faces instead. I'm pretty talented at it, too. There you have it.


3. I heart the sayings: Bees knees and merely a jest, and use them whenever I can. They're the bees knees.

4. Okay, okay I admit it. I love that Andrew has found love for The Beatles, I especially love how this love grew on it's very own. No help or influence, just good taste in music. Way back when I was a young girl, I wanted to marry Paul McCartney. I was crushed to find out he was older than my mother.


5. I flare my nostrils when I'm angry and or frustrated. Fiel thinks it's adorable. Really? That's his definition of adorable?


6. Thanks to Fiel, I'm in love with a sony a330. It's gorgeous. My husband is the sweetest when you least expect it, and I mean that in a good way. I will one day become an expert on my a330, but until then, I will continue to play with it.



7. I.Love.Photobooth. Best invention ever! I now know where my children get their vain-ness from... their father.


10 comments:

crissy said...

I'm jealous of your camera. And you make me smile by calling me cute. :)

Molly said...

Ahhh The Beatles!

Ok, so when I discovered the Beatles I was like 12... and convinced I was going to marry John Lennon. I was devestated when I found out he had been murdered before I was even born!

Analia and Co. said...

You are so funny Natalie! And hey I just got braces because I have the same fear of teeth...not comfortable with mine. Now I have a metal mouth! LOL.

Grandma Gerri said...

Ha! I love all of these!

Meg said...

Love. You.

PS I am currently taking an SLR digital photography class at the U...I will give you a crash course when I see you next. ;)

Betsy said...

Very fun! I love your camera!

Jenny said...

To be honest I don't ever remember noticing your mole! You can't get it removed all the great memories of people thinking it was something different would be forgotten.

Tice said...

I need an 8x10 of each pose, please.

Brittany said...

I've never noticed the mole before either, but I'll be looking for it next time I see you;) By the way, Natalie, I think you are beautiful!

The Bowes said...

Random thought.....but I love your hair dark. You look hot!!