Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Winter vacay is almost over.

One day left.

Huzzah!

In the begging of our vacay, our days looked like a tornado hit our home every hour on the hour...


Video games, galore.

Consecutive days of staying in jammies, like so:


A certain shadow following my every move.

And kids acting, well... like this:


All was well with winter vacay until my shadow decided to do too much of this:

Which led to this:


And this:


In the beginning, we were stumped on what was the matter. He even had a few doctors and one wonderful aunt/nurse scratching at their heads. Can I just say that Sally, the aunt/nurse is amazing? I can?? Thank you, Sally is amazing.
They appeared to be popped, irritated blisters all over his hand and behind his preferred ear, and eventually that was finally the diagnosis. Now the solution is for him to leave his ear alone and to let it heal... prayers are appreciated, please.

As the end of winter vacay falls upon us, this is what we end with:


This isn't exactly what I had in mind. I was thinking more like fireworks as the kids go down for bed, but whateves.

Not to toot my own horn or anything, but today I managed to tackle, and pin Clee to the floor and administer his pain meds all. By. My. Self. I feel like wonder woman...

5 comments:

Randomly places bowls on head too at times said...

Ouchie! And Bummer. But I'm sure those wrestling moves will come in handy later.

Grandma Gerri said...

You ARE Wonderwoman!!!! We all know that. Good Job Mom.

Sally said...

Excellent work with the medication! Clee is one tough customer. His head is looking a lot better.

And I certainly am no expert. I really wish I was. Glad I could help.

Brittany said...

Like your mom said. You are wonder woman, Natalie.

chaffinclan said...

You *are* wonder woman. I can't even pin the manchild down anymore. And he's yet to turn 5.

Poor Clemon. (And poor you for having to deal with it.) Give him a kiss for me.