Thursday, February 18, 2010


Have you been watching the Olympics? I wish I could say that I wasn't, but I've been out numbered by my family. The Olympics win. My viewing pleasures have been pushed to the side. hmpf.

Questions:

Did anyone watch that poor woman skier fall down that hill yesterday? The whole time I was squealing for her and I couldn't believe she just got up and walked away. I wouldn't have. I would have sat there and cried like a big baby. You know that had to hurt.

And why were the USA men snow boarders wearing what appear to be baggy jeans during competion? Hideous. Liked the coats though.

6 comments:

Tice said...

I don't even know what this means. Olympics? Que?

ps-my word verification is tinglebr.

Meg said...

That was SO sad!!!!! At least she already has a Gold metal. :)

Grandma Gerri said...

I missed that one.

Lindsey said...

Not jeans... Ralph Lauren-designed snowboard pants made to look like jeans. Apparently, this reflects the USA and the snowboard culture. (I have to admit that I kind of think it's unique)

Lindsey said...

That comment about RL probably sounded snobby, but what I meant was that it was done on purpose. All the athletes' outfits seem a bit too snooty this Olympics, and the rest of us budget-shoppers aren't really going to go out and pay those crazy RL prices if we want to have any of those items...

natalie said...

@lindsey: so not snobby! I'm really glad you filled me in with what was going on there. I'm with you now about the uniqueness. :)