Tuesday, February 9, 2010


"I should become a facebook fan of Tide laundry detergent? It keeps suggesting it to me. I mean, I like Tide and the mother inside me says it's the motherly thing to do, and I become a fan of literally everything else, so why not, right? Yeah... its still debatable. "


This is what I was thinking about at 3 am while putting Andrew's vomit covered bed sheets by the washing machine. Seriously. I have a child who won't sleep (aka Clee) and another who is vomiting and giggling with joy from the news he doesn't have to go to school-at the same time, and this is what I think about? Becoming a facebook fan of Tide? I'm such a geek. Someone needs to lay low from facebook for a while...

3 comments:

Meg said...

Go for the tide fan. At least you weren't thinking of how to kill a spider with Emmy in the middle of the night.

Tice said...

You know, I'm only a fan of one thing on facebook - Fun Fair Park. But I'm fixin' to start a fan club for the new and improved carinessa bottom.

Grandma Gerri said...

I love you, Ha!!!!