Thursday, February 25, 2010

signs of getting older:


I go to CNN.com (never fox news, just sayin) at least 5 times a day. You know, to keep current with the world events.

And thanks to CNN, I found out yesterday that I love me some Jack Hanna every now and then.

If I forget to bring my reusable bags with me in a store, I either a) go back to the car and fetch them... in the rain. b) request no bag and carry my items out sans bag altogether. I think this is either a sign that a) I'm set in my ways, like an older person would be or b) Clee's officially potty trained (WOOT YEA!) and I no longer need to keep plastic bags to put soiled diapers in. I'm still undecided on this one.

I'm in love with a green lazy boy chair.

I take viactiv everyday for my bones. That Sally Fields bone loss commercial scares me, y'all. You know the one I'm talking about. That's bad news.

6 comments:

Betsy said...

Hurray on the potty training being finished!

I love Fox News...I like hearing both sides instead of just one.

natalie said...

@Betsy: I like the looks of Anderson Cooper-I mean I like the way Anderson Cooper delivers me the news. Thats it.

Meg said...

Wow. I do the same thing with the grocery bags. Just walked out yesterday with an armful of unbagged stuff...put them ion the bag when I got to the car. I don't even have kids yet! And...I also am obsessed with CNN.

Grandma Gerri said...

As you know I hardly ever forget to take in my bags but leave sans bag if I do. I love Jack Hanna, but like my ABC News love Diane, George, Robin etc. Can't wait to see all of you.

chaffinclan said...

You're so wise in your old age. I'm glad to know that should I feel the need to keep current on world events you'll be in the know.

Lindsey said...

So. Stinkin'. Funny.

And, Anderson Cooper is WAY different from Jack Hannah. I was thinking, "huh? But whatever does it for her!"