Wednesday, February 17, 2010


This is what my hair looked like wet. It got a lot worse as it dried.

Who takes pictures of themselves with their phone in a bathroom?
Oh.
Me.
ha.

Boo hoo.

I wish I had thought this through a little better, but I didn't. I always act on impulse when it comes to my hair.

The worst part is that I went back to target and bought something called superblonde and applied it as soon as I got home. 30 minutes later, it's still working through my hair. That little blonde you see at the top of my roots? It's now platinum. The rest of my hair? Orange. It still has 30 more minutes to set in, but I'm go on a hunch and say it's probably not going to get any better,
For the next two weeks as my hair recovers, I'm going to look silly. Needless to say it will be an amazing experience looking in the mirror.

Learn from my mistakes, folks.

3 comments:

chaffinclan said...

I'll love you anyway. That's all that matters, right? Right?!

Meg said...

This makes me scared to try and go back to blonde myself one day. Yikes. Good luck. I am sure all will turn out fine. :)

Grandma Gerri said...

It will all be fine you have done this before it always works out eventually.