Thursday, February 4, 2010

We're all moved in. Still working out the various kinks, but we're headed in the right direction. I must say it is difficult to move from a brand new house into an older one, but the older/new to us house makes up for it in hardwood flooring. I heart hardwood floors.

The biggest upside to moving just down the street from kids school is that I don't have to see the weirdo protester guy and his wooden puppet friend at the stop light anymore. That wooden puppet gives me the freaks, y'all and I can never make that light. So there I am...sitting at the stop light with this creepy wooden puppet staring right at me through my passenger window, nodding with his mouth moving. ... that is terrifying. I don't know why they're even there every morning. The guys signs don't make a lick of sense.

Anyway, now you know.

5 comments:

Meg said...

That is disturbing...the wooden puppet guy. I am glad you are far away from him. :)

Teddy-n-Mai's mom said...

why didn't you ever post a picture of that! :) The fact that you were taking a picture of him and his puppet would have probably freaked him out!

Tice said...

I, too, am frightened by wooden puppets. I hope the water in the new house finds the correct exits this time. And hardwood floors? *swoon*

Grandma Gerri said...

Glad you're all moved in, hope the various kinks get worked out soon and well.

Brittany said...

This is the first I've heard of the creepy wooden puppet protester. Yikes.