Monday, March 8, 2010

call me a sucker, if you must,

but I caved and bought Andrew his beloved Toy Story cowboy boots... sort of. I most certainly didn't spend $35 dollars on them. I found a similar pair of the boots he wanted on clearance at the walmart for $25 cheaper. That's the chipper chicken, y'all. They don't light up like the ones he wanted, and they're 2 sizes too big, but it was love at first sight when he opened the box.

There.

I spoil my child.

Whatevs.

But won't you agree he is super cute wearing them?



This boy is a hoot and a half in his cowboy boots, running down the road, playing "catch the Beatle" on the way to the kiddie school. You've never played "catch the Beatle" with your 5 yr old? Strange...


Catch the Beatle:
It's a game of chase where one pretends he/she is a Beatle (Andrew always picks Paul. I pick George for funsies) and the others chase them like fans.
Can you catch the Beatle? It's tricky.

Andrew doesn't like to be the chaser, though. Apparently, he's the only one that looks like a real Beatle in our family.

8 comments:

Tice said...

Simply amazing. I would think you're fantastic at Catch the Beatle what with all of your NSYNC stalking experience.

Meg said...

I am SOOOO Ringo when we play that game. Ha! Love the boots. :)

Grandma Gerri said...

I hope he still likes them when he grows in to them. He makes everything look cute. You are a super shopper. who does Clee chase?

LINDSEY said...

LOVE the game. And love the look on his face about those boots! Good find, mama!

Elaine said...

I am in love with cowboy boots! They look great on Andrew!

Betsy said...

Very cute...boy, that is...and the boots! He'll get to enjoy them a long time since they are big!

The Sanders Family said...

Little boys and their boots are too cool! Landen loves his boots as does he love Andrew. He is often talking about his friend who lives in Florida and how he's missin him like crazy!

Analia and Co. said...

He looks so cute and PROUD!