Saturday, March 13, 2010

Emme and Clee's artwork were chosen to be featured in the Youth Art Month display at the local library.

I have to say that I wasn't surprised that Emme's artwork made the cut, because her artwork has been shown in every art show her schools have had since she was in kindergarten. Cocky, much? She's got artist drawn all of her. We are ever so proud.

Clee however did come as a surprise. He's been going into art class with the mainstream children every week, and he loves it! He had a little help with the outline of the drawing, but he chose his colors and colored a lot of the drawing all by himself. He even knew the border was supposed to be a pattern. The art teacher said he was so excited during this project and it showed when we went reception. He walked right up to his picture, knew exactly which one it was, pointed to it, stood next to it, and posed for the picture. Talk about an amazing kid.




7 comments:

Ramsey said...

Your children are not only beautiful but they're talented as well! How cool is that? I never got to show my art, I think I was too modern for them even at a young age :)

Sally Sirmans said...

Emme is amazing. Always has been. And Clee? I'm speechless. I love his pensive look.

Grandma Gerri said...

Those are some amazing kids. Who knew Clee could do this. I am one proud Grandma!

Tice said...

They're brillz and adorable. A most powerful combination.

Meg said...

Wow! Tell Emme and Clee GREAT JOB! I am really impressed!

Lori, Lorelei, Lore said...

That is absolutley fabulous! Kudos to Clee and Emme! (yes, I have found my way back to blogland.)

Brittany said...

How fun! Go Clee and Emme!