Thursday, March 25, 2010

Emme turned 9 Saturday and we started the day just like she wanted, with pancakes from er... McDonalds.
She had her party with family on Friday. Brittany's Birthday was this past Monday so we celebrated hers too. Emme made out like a bandit, with money, cute bag she adores that Brittany made for her, and a shopping trip to Toys R Us with Lane and Heather. She did good.
On her Birthday she wanted to spend her Birthday loot so we went shopping followed by going to the movies to see Alice in Wonderland. That was really cute, btw.
All and all she had a great day. I still can't believe I'm a mother to a 9 year old, but I've got the best 9 year old a mom could ever ask for. Goodness I'm soooo sweet.





4 comments:

Grandma Gerri said...

Awwwww she is growing up way to fast. Sorry I missed your birthday Emme!

Tice said...

Happy Birthday Miss Em. I'm supposed to take Sally to Alice in Wonderland for her birthday as well. I'm not gonna lie to you...I don't care for movie theaters these days. I'm becoming a germaphobe *and* a hermit these days.

Kayla said...

wow! i can't believe she's 9. happy birthday!

my girls both want LPS birthday parties...where did you get the stuff? i've looked everywhere and can only find it online. if you get a minute will you facebook me where you got the LPS stuff?

Brittany said...

Fun party! Thanks for the cake! Y'all are so sweet!