Friday, March 5, 2010

in the words of andrew:


Mom. I had the strangest dream last night. We were at the old house and it was on fire. You had saved us and we were all in the garage when your tongue burned off!!! You had to sit down, so I went back in the house to get you a band-aid. I jumped over the fire on to the couch and grabbed the band-aids as fast as I could, but the fire was so high, I couldn't jump back over it. It was scary, but Emme was there. I asked her to help me and she said she would... for a million dollars. I handed her my wallet- it had a million dollars in it, and she saved me.
... We put your tongue back on, so don't worry.




Did anyone else find it interesting that Emme made Andrew pay her a million dollars to save his life? The thing is, I can totally see her saying that.

3 comments:

Tice said...

Phew. I'm glad you got your tongue back. I was worried there for a second.

Grandma Gerri said...

Yes I did find that interesting. Maybe Emme should stop charging for favors. I'm glad they put your tongue back on. He is such a funny kid.

Meg said...

I can't wait to hang out with these kids!