Wednesday, March 3, 2010


I've decided it's time to bring back the fanny pack. This decision comes after I decided even though the thought of me having fanny pack around my fanny would be amazing... er, I'm not so sure I'm comfortable enough with myself to actually wear one. This is why I think it's time to bring it back. If more people would see the functionality of this pouch, the more people would wear them. The more people wearing them, the less people looking at me and my fanny (both fannies) because it's the normal thing to do.

Now you know.

3 comments:

Meg said...

If you are sporting the fanny when I get there....oh boy will you NEVER hear the end of it. That is awesome. Maybe I can find you one of those multi-florescent ones. Sweet.

Grandma Gerri said...

I think I have a purple one some where do you want me to bring it when I come?

chaffinclan said...

Let's do it together. I'm already bringing cardigans back. Why not add flair to it with the fanny pack? I'm in.