Thursday, March 25, 2010

Meghan came and left

Meghan and I have history together. We've been friends since the 7th grade, went to Lagoon almost everyday one summer, threw snow balls inside a certain spanish teachers classroom window, hung out in stair wells during classes, went to West High together, left West High High together, went to East High together, been banned from Trolley Square together (that wasn't our fault, ps. We're innocent I tell ya), the list can go on and on, but I'm gonna stop now.

Meghan came last Thursday to hang out with the Sirmans bunch, and I'm not gonna lie, I think we were amazing hosts. We annoyed Fiel with our school girl giggles, lived the southern lifestyle with bread pudding and beautiful plantations, went to movies, tee ball game, Birthday shopping with Emme, took too many trips to the Old Navy, and ran for our lives down the train tracks to avoid being hit by the oncoming train... it was 50 miles away folks, but scary nonetheless.

She left the dirty south's 74 degree weather on Tuesday to come home to snow and 40 degree weather on Wednesday. She said that was cruel of Utah to welcome her back in such conditions. It was a gorgeous day here on Wednesday...

Thanks for coming and laughing with me Meg. I so needed it. Come on back now, ya hear!





This boy has found another girl to swoon. Just another day in the life for Clemon.

4 comments:

Meg said...

I miss you all!!!! I was well in need of all those laughs and still could use more! I hope Fiel lets me come back. ha! Tell the kids hi and that I miss them so much. Mark my words....I WILL be back. :)

Grandma Gerri said...

Welcome back to Utah Meghan!!! Florida here I come.

Tice said...

My Clemon is such a ladies' man.

ps-If you're banned from Trolley does that mean you can't come visit me at work this summer? *disappointed face*

natalie said...

@ My darling Tice: No worries. Hopefully they lost my picture on the banned wall... it's been 12 years. Really? 12 years? Oi. I'm old.