Sunday, April 25, 2010


The kids and I went down to Orlando this Thursday for Lane's graduation. First we made a trip to the Magic Kingdom thanks to Heather. We all had a blast. We rode Big Thunder Railroad too many times to count. It wasn't too hot or too crowed, the best way to do Disney if you ask me. All in all it was nice to spend time with Lane and Heather in the place where wishes come true.






Grammy started her travels from Georgia Thursday night and made it just in time for Lane's graduation on Friday. It was a nice ceremony. The kids sat though the ceremony with little interference. We didn't have to leave the ceremony, so I guess you could call it a graduation onlooker win? As Lane went to get his diploma, Elaine and I noticed he looked more like a Sirmans than we've previously thought. He said "Well I am a Sirmans..." True words.
After the graduation he showed us his campus and the types of bikes he worked on...



and Andrew in particular loved the bikes he worked on.


He is so flipping cute.


Do not pass go. Do not collect two hundred dollars. Ha. It's the Monopoly man.

Heather works at the ESPN wide world of sports and we wanted to see her in action. I didn't get a photo of her in action, but I did catch Grammy in video gaming action.


Is this as uncanny to you as it is to me?

The rest of the visit was nice and simple. The kids want to move to Orlando because it has everything. I think I'll pass on the moving part but Orlando does have everything a girl could want with it's Pottery Barn Kids, H&M, and Panda Express.
...Well it has everything this girl could want, anyway.

Thank you Grammy for inviting us along and thank you Lane and Heather for being such great hosts!


2 comments:

Tice said...

This be my favorite post of the day. Absolutely nothing not to love about these people.

Grandma Gerri said...

Looks like you all had a great time.