Monday, April 12, 2010

There's always something to love about the local rundown mall- except Valley Fair Mall in Utah. Stay the freak away from that crazy mess. We here in the dirty south have what I refer to as the pink mall. It's filled with empty stores and stores filled with 2pac and MJ shirts. It's classy enough to have a Chick-fil-a, a movie theater with the sweet 4.75 weekday movie ticket, and guitar center. Can't say Westfarms (xoxo westfarms) has that...

The one unusual thing the pink mall has as of right now is it's very own sketchy mini fair-like amusement park in the parking lot. I'm guessing it's only temporary by the looks of the carnies and their living quarters which are also in the parking lot.


And of course we went to it, mainly for the sake of being able to one day say "remember that time we went to that sketchy amusement park in the parking lot of the pink mall?" That's all the reason I needed.

3 comments:

Tice said...

It makes me beyond happy that you went to the sketchy parking lot fair. If it's still there when I'm in Florida next, I'd like it to be a tourist stop for me, k?

Meg said...

I agree with staying the heck away from Valley Fair Mall.....A Pink Mall on the other hand sounds fairly intriguing...

Grandma Gerri said...

Looks like Emme and Andrew had a good time. How about Clee?