Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Things that make me happy today:

10 calorie jello. The lime flavor is sooo good.

Kevin from The Office thinks people from a certain state capital say ciao because they're classy. Represent, Kevin!

Andrew can still fit into babyGap's clothing.

The pj's I bought for Andrew at the babyGap for 3 dollars. Gotta love their additional 40 percent off clearance.

Glee.


The old lady at the gym who knows the words to every song the gym blasts on their speakers. I would love to be like her when I'm older.

My children didn't fight for most of the afternoon yesterday.

Andrew didn't knock over or spill his lunch and beverage at all today.

Thinking about road trip '10.



3 comments:

Tice said...

I'm in love with this post. Except lime jello. Blech. But I'm glad that it's making you happy.

Road Trip '10 woot woot.

Meg said...

I've been thinkin of your '10 road trip for months now! Can you get going on that already! Also, the jello dark chocolate 100 calories, fatfree, sugar free puddings are delish too. ;)

W.C.Camp said...

Yeah I am not sure about the jello thing but PUDDING - now you're talking! I saw GLEE for the first time last week and I liked it. I hope to see more but sadly missed it last night. W.C.C.