Thursday, May 13, 2010

I saw a yellow Yoda wearing sunglasses shirt at the Target today that one of my boys will be wearing this summer. Haven't decided which one yet...
I must admit I'm not a huge StarWars fan (gasp!), but I do like the statement this shirt makes. The big Yoda on the front says, "Ima big nerd, but the Jedi master is wearing sunglasses so it's okay." Ya heard me. Sunglass wearing Yoda counteracts all stereotypes about StarWars. Don't get me wrong. I like nerds (yello... I am one), but StarWars has it's own level of nerdiness. You must tread lightly. Just sayin' .
To be fair, I fully accept PBK StarWars jammies because I know a manchild who looks devilishly handsome wearing them. Seriously... he does.
Then again my judgment about Yoda wearing sunglasses might be a little blinded. Love to talk like Yoda and wear sunglasses, I do. I'll let you be the judge.
Is this offending any StarWars fans? My apologies.

ps: what's with the clothing posts, right? I'll stop now.

pps: Is Yoda even a master of the Jedi? Meh I just thought it sounded cool.

3 comments:

Tice said...

I know nothing about Star Wars except that grown men have been known to hang out in (and purchase excess amounts of merchandise from) the Star Wars room at work.

That said, I think any t-shirt depicting someone in sunglasses is the way to go.

Grandma Gerri said...

I love Star Wars and those jammies are cute.

Meg said...

You are totally a nerd....just like me. I luv it.