Thursday, May 13, 2010

in the words of andrew:


Location: Shoe Station (shout out to Candace)

Lady over intercom: We need another cashier to the registers, please.

Andrew: What did she say?

Me: She said, "Andrew needs to stop running in the store, please".

Andrew: Wow. That's no way to talk to a boy...

Two minutes later:

Andrew: (very loudly) Someone needs to teach that lady on the speakers some manners. I only ran because that (pointing to lady) lady smelled funny.


Lesson learned. I need to teach my boy some manners, and I will never try to make a point by using the intercom lady again.

5 comments:

Tice said...

I run from smelly people too.

chering said...

The best part is that he stewed over it for two full minutes before reaching his boiling point.

Grandma Gerri said...

Andrew, Andrew, Andrew (again shaking my head). but mom you shouldn't have tried to make your point that way. Yes I would walk very quickly away from a smelly person too though.

Meg said...

Hahahahaha! That is all I can say right now. I love Andrew!

Candace said...

shoooooeeee station! that place is what's up!