Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Last Saturday I decided to let my creative side show by sewing Clee a weighted blanket for roadtrip '10 using none other than Chamois material. That stuff is what dreams are made of.

Fact: I don't know how to sew, but I like to pretend I do.

Fact: ... I broke the needle today, y'all. Yeah, on the sewing machine.

Fact: I'm determined to get this blanket done.

Fact: It will be one uh-guh-ly blanket, but it will get done.

Fact: Sewing is way hard. And I say this with a whinny voice.

3 comments:

Grandma Gerri said...

There should be extra needles. Try not to hit the weights next time. It doesn't matter what it looks like if it does the job.

Tice said...

Again I'd to say that I worship you and your craftiness. Perhaps it's something Lori can help us fix?

Grandma Gerri said...

Tice what a great idea, you also are a genius.