Wednesday, June 2, 2010

in the words of andrew:


Andrew: Remember when you worked at Burger King?

Mom: Uh no? Can't say that I do.

Andrew: What? How can you not remember that? You loved Burger King.

Mom: Love Burger King? I'm not sure anyone can say that they love Burger King.

Andrew: Well ya did... in Connecticut. Remember? In that big mall? With the bunk beds?

Mom: Oh. You mean Pottery Barn Kids.

Andrew: Yeah whatever. They both sell kitchens. They're the exact same thing.



They're so not. And that's such a boys way of thinking, too. Always linking things to food and ignoring huge differences between places of business.

6 comments:

crissy said...

Just like the whole penguins v. pandas thing.
Your boy cracks me up!

Trent and Amelia said...

That is so funny! thanks for the laugh :)

Elaine said...

You know how it is when you can't quite think of the name, and you do have some clues! That's me, too, Andrew. Burger King - Pottery Barn - two words each. Whatever!!

And my word is is tos! So, there!

Grandma Gerri said...

Ha!!! What would you do without this boy, life would be soooo boring.

Tice said...

I suppose I've oft confused the two as well.

ps-Is it strange that anything I ever eat from Burger King gives me heartburn? I'm sure it's all in my head...

Betsy said...

poor thing...he's a male....he's doomed! LOL!

OK, fellow special mom...are you geared up for summer? Today was my last day of freedom! sigh. :)