Wednesday, June 2, 2010


One full day left to prepare and pack for roadtrip '10 and then we're off to embark on a journey with Tice by my side- leaving Fiel in Florida to hold down the fort and miss us dearly for almost two months. Can you just imagine it? Not Fiel boohooing like a baby, but Tice and I cruising cross country. It's going to be one hot summer.
I'm overwhelmed as much as I am excited.

Today I decided to sit down, make a list, and prioritize.

First things first:

... for the playlist.

ps: How much did you love Finn and Puck's rendition of Loser last night? Best song of the night, I tell ya.

5 comments:

Meg said...

Item #2: Plan on having a tag-a-long friend named Meghan while you are in the SLC. :)

Elaine said...

I loved all the pregnant girls singing how a man cannot get along without a woman or girl!

PS Will someone please tell me? Is the actor who plays Rachel and her mom the same person? They sure look alike and sound alike.

natalie said...

@Elaine: It's uncanny, isn't it? Sadly there's no relation.

Grandma Gerri said...

Have a fun safe trip! Can't wait to see you all!!!!

Tice said...

It's gonna be amazing. Speaking of prioritizing, Sally is making me cut out some of the stuff that I needed (wanted) to get done tomorrow. She says you'll have to come with me for a pedicure in Delaware as I has too many other things to do on the morrow. She assures me that your feet and Lori's will be in need of one too. Ha. That's kind of insulting to you, no?