Tuesday, July 6, 2010


I don't know about you, but my kids were obsessed with this years winter olympics. Andrew didn't believe me when I told him that the olympics were held in SLC back in 2002, and we were right in the middle of all the olympic action... well actually we opted out of all of the olympic craziness and went to California for a week and a half. That's not to say we didn't get our olympic fill, because we sho did. An hour and a half commute to get somewhere that would have normally taken 10 minutes was enough fun for me, know what I'm sayin'?

I thought it would be a real treat to take the kids to the olympic park in Park City, and I nailed it. Everyone enjoyed themselves except for Clee. He wasn't feeling the olympic spirit...






Watching future olympic hopefuls practice was so rad!


Andrew couldn't get enough of the bobsledder's and when The Beatles song The End came blasting over the intercom well... all I can say is hook line and sinker. To him, bobsledding is now the bees knees.






No worries about Clee, though. After the olympic park we headed over to the aquarium and all was good in the world again. I couldn't believe he kept touching the stingrays. Have you ever touched one? I shiver just at the thought.

2 comments:

Elaine said...

Love the Olympic spirit! Good to see Clee touching the stingrays! Jackson recognized where you were and remembered going there on a field trip.

Grandma Gerri said...

Great times!!!