Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Liberty Park is the park of my childhood. It's also the park I used to take baby Emme to almost everyday the summer baby Clee was born. The kids always make sure that Liberty Park is on our Utah to do list... even if it's 100 degrees outside, ugh. This time went went with Tice, Kelly, Laurel, Kylie, Tycen, and Tice's friends daughter Summer. A good time was had by all.


Whoa der. Who's that hot laydee that looks like she just stepped out of 1994? It's Tice, and don't call her Daughter. Heh. I really do hope that wrap around flannels comes back into style. The sooner the better.


Clee is the king of scoping out and running away from sketchy rides. It's one of his many talents. Liberty Park has a few sketchy rides right in the heart of the park. The other kids loved them while Clee was in doubt about the rides quality, and I can't blame him. I got stuck at the top of this ferris wheel pictured below at the age of 13, hence my current fear of ferris wheels.




Andrew experienced his first bee sting right before this ride... just thought I'd put that info out there.




After a few sketchy park rides, the kids were treated to sno cones and these particular three loved every bite of 'em. It's not hard to appease this crew sometimes.



I've said it once and I'll say it again: These are some pretty cute ladies.


... This one will make it into Grammy's photo book. What do you think?

5 comments:

Karen said...

It should! What cute girls...looks like they are having so much fun together!

Lori, Lorelei, Lore said...

What? Christian didn't want to go?:)

Elaine said...

that girl, Summer's daughter, is driving me bonkers. That's it.

From Ellie

Tice said...

Duh girl, *I'm* bringing it back. That and the pasty white skin. And the baseball hat. And that half showered look. It's all part of the '90s I'm looking to re-live, apparently. You didn't even post any of our closeups. Sheesh.

Elaine said...

I would love to have that photo for my photo books! Might have to put Ellie in there somewhere though. Those two little boys with their cute haircuts - they are just great! And that Tice - she does look good! Always love her caps, her white skin is in style, now, you know.