Saturday, July 24, 2010


We here in the Sirmans family belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. When we're in SLC we enjoy our trips to Temple square to bask in it's beauty and charm.




Temple square's visitor center has a new exhibit where they provide you with the opportunity to see inside the temple through a mini sized model. It was neat to see Emme's expressions when she saw each room. Sign sealed delivered, when she gets married, it'll be in the SLC temple.







Andrew: Why won't this door open? Jesus wants me in here...



Like always, Clee's favorite part about visiting the Temple was playing in the fountain, but this time instead of trying to get in, he thought it was the bees knees to blow ripples in the water. Boy howdy was he right.






... This post needed an awkward photo, and I'm glad I could supply it with one.

7 comments:

Elaine said...

Love all these photos. That replica of the temple which lets you see inside is pure genius! Love that! And the cute kids - love them!

Tice said...

You know how I love an awkward photo and am, indeed, so glad you could supply one for this post.

Ramsey said...

Isn't that little temple the bees knees? Even my sister who isn't a member thought it was cool! :)

Lori, Lorelei, Lore said...

Ditto to both comments above!

Analia and Co. said...

Your pictures are so cute. I love the replica of the Temple too! And by the way I love your cute hairdo! We are heading to Utah next week.

Meghan said...

the awkward photo is my fav. :) two thumbs up!

AJ said...

Linked to your blog from Faces of Autism. So glad I did! I have my own version of 'pink kitty,' and it is "Snakes!" I can say this and my son will run the opposite direction. It's useful. lol