Thursday, August 5, 2010


**Andrew after 15 minutes of rolling up and down the window blinds**

Look! If I pull it this-a-way, it goes up and you can see the neighbors yard. If you go this-a-way, it goes down and all you see are little lines of light.
This is totally awesome. I am having so much fun...

Meh, whatever keeps me from having to entertain him is welcomed and embraced.
He did this for another 30 minutes while I folded laundry. Uh yeah, sometimes it takes me 30 minutes to fold a load of laundry, and I don't even fold the clothes going into drawers so your guess as to why it takes so long is as good as mine.


3 comments:

Tice said...

I see you adopted my way of putting clothes away. Why fold? The kids just rummage through anyway. I, too, find blinds to be fascinating. Although vertical ones make me angry, just so you know.

The Sanders Family said...

I got to get me some of them! One for each kid, maybe my hubby too.

Grandma Gerri said...

I love a man who can entertain themselves!