Friday, August 27, 2010


I believe everything happens for a reason. That is why I believe Fiel and I didn't start watching How I Met Your Mother until after it's first season. We recently started watching season 1 and I gotta tell you, we barely made it through the first two episodes. Had we seen them when they first aired, I believe we would never look twice at that show again. Because of this, I firmly believe that is the reason we didn't know How I Met Your Mother existed until after it's first season.
I used to say to Fiel: Fiel? Why didn't we know about this hilarious show until now?
Now I have my answer: Because everything happens for a reason.

ps: They have to introduce the mother in this season. I'm starting to go crazy with wonder.

pps: I hope it's Mizz Britney Spears. I would not joke about something like this.

2 comments:

Tice said...

Have you noticed that the first season of most shows is fairly unremarkable? With the exception of Modern Family, of course.

Lindsey said...

Umm, Dan and I would both make out with NPH... unfortunately, he would not enjoy my mad skills.

LOVE. THAT. SHOW.

(Dan wouldn't admit this, but we both "appreciate" him!)