Friday, August 20, 2010


Thank you amazon,

for sending my five year old a piece of overly priced garbage instead of a super cool and durable proton pack backpack for school. I only wish it was you who had to endure the wrath of the five year old, when I told him I was sending the ripped piece of overly priced garbage backpack back to the Amazon's where it belongs.
If I could be reimbursed for the reaction of said five year old, you amazon, would be broke.

Thanks to you, I now owe someone a pair of hideous buzz lighter light up shoes. That does not. Sit. Well with me. Just sayin'.

PS: I'm all out of newish to me episodes of The Big Bang Theory to watch and I am irate! This is in no way your fault, but I'm gonna blame you anyway. So there!

Ending rant and rave... now.

5 comments:

Tice said...

Oh dear. Have we lost our faith in Amazon?

Grandma Gerri said...

So sorry you have to buy those shoes again. I hope you took a picture of said backpack before returning it. I can only imagine the reaction but I'm sure I have seen something similar. are you calm now?

word verification: refixry (couldn't let that pass sorry)

Betsy said...

Maybe you won't be able to find the shoes! :)

Here's to finding a wonderful backpack replacement! Enjoy your Monday! woo-hoo!~

Meg said...

Well, for rude Amazon!

Elaine said...

At least he was fine the next day and just told me nonchalantly that it had a rip in it.