Monday, September 20, 2010

Have you ever told someone about a dream you've recently had, then come to find out they too recently had a similar dream? What about sharing this dream with yet another person and finding out they also had a similar dream? This seems to be the norm with dreams involving Clee speaking. It happens in 3s. The first time involved my dad, Fiel's dad, and my grandma. It's happened a handful of times throughout the years since.

The most recent was just this past weekend after posting a post about Clee writing his name for Mr. Reece, Tice and CF (aka Papa) shared their recent dream about Clee talking in their comments linked to the post.

Tice wrote: This reminds me that I had a dream about him. He was talking to me and whatever he was saying was so sweet it made me cry.

Papa: wrote: Like Tice, I had a dream about Clee also - he and I were talking to someone, I mentioned that Clee is autistic, then Clee began talking to this person - just started talking!

I too had a similar dream just last week.
We were at some type of get together when I looked over at a teenage boy. Man was he handsome. I instantly knew who it was- Clee. He was talking to an older man and he sounded a lot like Fiel- especially in his mannerisms. Then he looked at me and smiled. That's when I woke up. It felt so real. I didn't want it to end.

I often wonder why so many dreams involving Clee talking happen in 3s. Could it possibly be a window into the future?
A girl can dream, can't she?

4 comments:

Grandma Gerri said...

Because things just happen in 3's. and that is a very good dream don't ya think.

Brittany said...

Several months ago I had a dream that Clee was talking. It seems like he was maybe a few years older than he is now. I had no idea so many people had dreamed that he spoke. That's really something.

Meg said...

Keep on dreaming those awesome dreams girl! It will happen some day, in some way. :)

Betsy said...

I've dreamed the same thing about my boys!

I hope our dreams DO come true! :)