Thursday, September 2, 2010


If you ever hear what can only be described as someone screaming and gasping for air at the same time coming from my house at around 8:30ish pm, please don't be alarmed. It's only Clee- lulling himself to sleep.
Yes, you read it right. The sounds of something dying is lulling to Clee to sleep. For the past 3 nights, he has lulled himself to sleep by making high pitched gasps. I can tell you it's the most bazaar and hilarious sound I have ever heard come from his mouth.
He's been making the sound a lot lately, and I even join in from time to time, but I never would have thought he'd use it as a soothing mechanism. Well it sure beats his loud "ahh"ing and grabbing at his ears, so I'm all for it.

1 comment:

Tice said...

I wish I could hear it from here. But, alas, I'm left only to my own imagination. Give him a good night kiss for me.