Thursday, October 14, 2010

Everyday after school is like clockwork. The boys get in the house, and off go the pants. Lets face it. Clothes are too restricting for my boys. This is all fine and dandy with me on two conditions:

1) They grow out of the lounging around in their underwear throughout the living areas of the home well before they hit puberty. No one wants to see that.

2) I can foresee persons dropping by quick enough to get pants on their bottoms.

Yesterday I could not foresee number 2 coming when Andrew greeted the UPS man in only his underwear. To make it worse Clee joined him at the front door in nothing but his undies, too. I held my tongue and avoided eye contact with the UPS man when Andrew asked if he had a package for him. Yes folks, he emphasized on the word package.

*face palm of irony*

Perhaps the UPS man didn't notice, but his "bah!" after the fact has me skeptical.

3 comments:

Tice said...

Consider it the UPS man's daily entertainment. I'm sure he's seen worse.

Grandma Gerri said...

Oh how I wish you were closer so that I could see some of these things. HA!

Meg said...

This is classic! I love it! I would have loved to be a fly on the wall!