Sunday, November 21, 2010

Are you sick of trips down memory lane, yet? Well I'm not, so there.
Fiel's got himself a new printer/scanner/fax machine (oooh, fancy fax machine) which means more of these little un-digital pretties will be making their first debut onto the computer.



... How did we ever resist kissing this chubby cheeked face nonstop? He's sooo flipping cute!
This is my most favorite picture of Clee, taken by Tice circa 2003. She has the negative so my one cropped photo was all I had until now. Technology is a wonderful thing.
As soon as I get a hang of this scanning thingy, I think we might become instant bffs... until I run out of things to scan, that is.

3 comments:

Tice said...

It's hard to *not* take a good picture when he's the subject. Love those suspenders still. ps-When you're done scanning all of your things can I pay you to scan mine? I'm serious. I'll pay good money to not have to do any such thing.

Grandma Gerri said...

I don't think we did resist very often from my recollection. He is such a doll.

Elaine said...

I agree with Gerri. And with Tice - I don't think we have had a bad photo of Clee. And I do love and remember those suspenders