Friday, November 5, 2010


Our heater turned on this morning, for the first time since February. The smell from the heater coming on for the first time in months woke us all up. It was 50 degrees outside at 7am this morning. It was 62 degrees in the house. That can only mean two things:

1: Fall is hopefully here to stay.

and

2: It's finally cold enough in the mornings for Andrew to wear his winter hat. He was so happy.


... Now if only Clee would wear his. He thinks he's too cool to wear a mohawk winter hat. Lame.

6 comments:

Betsy said...

Oh that had it SO cute! :)

Our highs for the day are in the 50's and the lows in the 30's. I love fall but actually miss having the windows open during the day! Brrr!

Grandma Gerri said...

I love the hat. Hopefully Clee will come around when he sees how cool people think Andrew's is.

Lori, Lorelei, Lore said...

I have to get a mohawk for Kirk. That is too funny!

Elaine said...

Love the hat - so Andrew!

Karen said...

I'm with Clee....I wouldn't wear it either!! Just Kidding!!

Meg said...

This kid is seriously THE coolest! I envy that hat and the face that andrew can pull it off!