Tuesday, November 30, 2010


Our Thanksgiving weekend was filled with family visitors from Delaware, Jacksonville, Gainesville, family togetherness, black Friday shopping (starting at 8:30pm Thursday night), lack of sleep due to BF shopping, Jukebox gigs, and the Sirmans family reunion.
Every Saturday after Thanksgiving the Sirmans' who can attend all get together in Pearson GA to reunite with food, music, and some socialization. We've been lucky enough to be in attendance 3 years in a row. This year Lori and family were able to join in on the Sirmans festivities. The kids were happy that their cousins were there with us. It was a long day, but being with family is always worth it, right? ...Most of the time? Alright, some of the time. Sheesh.











5 comments:

Tice said...

I love everything about this. I only wish I'd been there. Those Sirmans reunions are legendary. Also, be sure to pick up the Coke, not the iced tea.

Candace said...

Looks like you were stalking me!

natalie said...

I was.

Grandma Gerri said...

Looks like you had lots of fun!! Of course with none of my grandchildren in sight I forgot to get out the camera.

Lori, Lorelei, Lore said...

That was a fun. Good times.