Monday, November 22, 2010

things on the mind


I kinda love Barbara Bush somethin' fierce. She's the old gal I want to become.

Why is Thanksgiving time the only time Costco doesn't carry premade mashed potatoes? The manager said I should have stocked up a month ago. Thanks Costco manager. You're a big help.

I would totally act like an idiot, too if I were ever lucky enough to be an audience member of Oprah's Favorite Thing's episode. Those crazies have an excuse to be crazy. They're getting some of Oprah's favorite things for just being in the same room with Oprah. That's a win-win.

I can't believe I know so many people who don't like Oprah. They're all Oprah haters.

Martha Stewart is so talented. I'd love to be her assistant, so she can yell at me and tell me how untalented I am.

My kids talked me into putting up the Christmas tree last night. Yes a week early. We're going to be those kinds of people this year. I have no regrets, and thankfully the tree has no mice.

My Christmas decor is still the cutest Christmas decor ever.

How do my kids manage to destroy a clean house in less than 10 minutes? I'm starting to think it's a conspiracy against yours truly.




5 comments:

Tice said...

My kids are out of school all week. First of all I find this to be unnecessary. Secondly I've already admitted defeat. As I type this, I'm ready for bed. ps- Your fantastic Christmas decor? I'm making you something to add to it. Why? Because Martha Stewart is my idol. If only I could have such a pretty linen closet...

Trent and Amelia said...

Love your thoughts! I feel like everyone is getting in the Christmas spirit extra early this year. I know Amanda set up her tree already, and if I had one it would be up too. I LOVE Oprah, cant believe some people don't. I did see the people going crazy. At least when the ipad angel came out- thats all I saw.

Elaine said...

So, tell us why you sorta like Barbara Bush! She is a hoot!

Grandma Gerri said...

You're a pretty smart little cookie you are. I'm guessing Barbara's opinion of a certain woman from up north am I right? Cause that's one of the reasons I love her.

Sally Sirmans said...

I love what happens in your head. Hilarious and exhausting.