Thursday, December 30, 2010

in the words of andrew:


(whilst listening to Sgt. Pepper)

Andrew: What does it mean to sweat like a goat?

Me: I have noooo idea, why?

Andrew: What is Paul saying in the beginning of this song?

Me: It was twenty years ago today. Sgt Pepper told the band to play.

Andrew: Oh... I was about to go through life thinking it said It was sweaty as a goat today.



To be fair I almost went through life thinking We Built This City was We Milk This City. I'm guessing it's genetic. Sorry, bud.

5 comments:

Lindsey Montague said...

Or,

"Pour some shook up Ramen..."

"...in the name of love."

Grandma Gerri said...

Ha! it so is genetic. speaking for myself.

Betsy said...

LOL! Well, I'm laughing WITH Andrew...I'm constantly looking up lyrics. Thank goodness for Google!

happy new year to you, sweet Natalie! I'm glad you're my blog friend. I hope this year is full of miracles and wonderful surprises for you and your family! xo

Lori, Lorelei, Lore said...

Or "I wanna go fishing" for "Alive and kicking."

Meghan said...

I recall me and you driving up State St. singing to Mariah Carey "Fantasy" using the COMPLETELY wrong words. Classic.