Tuesday, January 11, 2011

It has been brought to my attention that I've been slacking on my blog duties by my homegirl, Meg. I do believe she's right.
But I lack with good reason.

a) We're just plain boring right now.

b) A baby. Before you gasp and squeal for joy I should tell you it's not my baby. Sorry mom. Sweet little baby G has had my full daytime attention for a little over a week now. I've been chosen to take care of Mr Reece's (Clee's Teacher, remember?) little bundle of joy during the weekdays. Mr Reece takes care of my big baby during the day, and I take care of his little baby. It's a pretty sweet gig, don't you think? My hands have been too busy with baby cuddles, and feedings, and I'll take that over a keyboard- any day.

4 comments:

Blog police said...

Bah! And no way am I going to fall for the "we are boring" bit. I KNOW that is a big fat lie. How could your family EVER be boring? :) Anyway, thanks for the post! Love it everytime.

Tice said...

I agree with the police. Your family is never boring, Heart. Please gain the confidence needed to convince yourself of that. But if I had a newborn baby at my disposal (that also did not belong to me) I'd be found sitting on the couch holding it for the majority of my time as well. That is to say I forgive you and am glad you're still willing to text with one hand. Kisses.

Grandma Gerri said...

Sweet how's that on the old baby fever?

Meg said...

My comment didn't get saved! AHHHHH! Anyway, thanks for the post! It did bring a smile to my face that day! Always a joy.