Wednesday, January 5, 2011


There once was a time when *NSYNC and Dawson's Creek were the main priorities in life. It was around the same time that I loved describing my then boyfriend/ now husband as a cross between JC Chasez and Dawson Leery to all the inquirers. You know what the best part is? He so was. I know... what.are.the.odds?

Twelve years ago I vowed to my friend and fellow NSYNC lover, Amy that my future children will know and love every single NSYNC song there was. It was a goal in life to make certain would happen.
Twelve years later my children know one NSYNC song, and they thought it was Justin Bieber.

It's a good thing I can't go back in time. I couldn't stand to have to tell the 17 yr old me I let her down. Or worse... NSYNC broke up and Justin Timberlake was the only one to have a successful ongoing career.

If you couldn't already tell, this post is what randomness looks like.

3 comments:

Tice said...

I love everything about this post, just so you know. And, what?! Confuse NSYNC and Justin Bieber?! That's crazy talk if I ever heard any.

Meg said...

Well, it's a good thing Justin and I broke up...or else your kids would be in BIG trouble with him. Justin Bieber? I mean, really. Seriously? You sould introduce them to the *NSYNC xmas album New years song or The just got paid/friday night song! haha!

Meg said...

Ummm just to clarify....I was dating Justin TIMBERLAKE, not BIEBER. Thanks.