Friday, February 25, 2011

Today baby G and I decided we needed to get out of the house and live a little. We landed our adventurous selves in the makeup isles of Target. Since we were being so adventurous, I bought few makeup necessities on clearance breaking the bank at $16. I know, I'm such a splurger. When we got home and looked at my purchases, I seconded guessed my cheapo talent. Everything I bought was just meh, except for the blush and eyeshadow- both are peachy... literally. I could actually hear Sally from 2500 miles away yelling at me for buying such cheap garbage for makeup. Still I'm going to keep all purchased items because I'm in serious need for lipgloss foundation, even if the lipgloss didn't look as orange at the store. Sigh. It's time like these when a) I wish I wasn't such a cheapo when it comes to my flawless look and figure and b) I wish I lived closer to my nurse/stylist/makeup artist. She'd tell me to step away from the Target clearance makeup fo sho.

4 comments:

Sally Sirmans said...

Young lady. Tsk. Tsk. Tsk. Quality over quantity. Come on now.

However, you are adorable no matter what make-up (or any for that matter) you use.

Jen said...

So, are you saying my son was no help in picking out appropriate make-up?!? Don't worry, he'll smile at you and think you look cute no matter what!

Grandma Gerri said...

Your beautiful in any makeup or not as far as I'm concerned.

Analia and Co. said...

This story sounds familiar! My kids are also big time drama queen and king! I think you are awesome for going to the park.