Tuesday, April 5, 2011


Well hello there. Missed me? I have no excuse for my lack of blogging other than I am lazy, but I'm getting back into the swing of things starting with our March happenings. March was a busy, busy month for our little family of 5.
My mom came and stayed with us for two whole weeks, but I'm getting ahead of myself...



Back in January, Emme tried out for her schools honors chorus and made the group. They practiced every Wednesday until the district wide honors chorus performance. They were all great, but you know Emme's school looked and sang the best. Dur.





And if one school performance wasn't enough to satisfy ones love for the performing arts, Andrew along with his kindergarten crew had one a few days after. He was a pro when it came to the hand jive. He completely stopped singing just so his jive could be perfect. At least this is what he tells me.


This kid was born to hand jive, baby.
...A little Grease humor for ya.


And then there was the science fair. Once again our smarty smart girl impressed the judges and bagged herself another blue ribbon for her lava lamp experiment. She had the best presentation board in the school! I thought so, anyway. We're so proud!


Andrew's class also participated in the fair with their paper towel project. Andrew and I agreed that paper towels are extremely interesting and quite useful.



7 comments:

Kim said...

I can't tell you the joy that filled my soul when "Sirmans Blog" popped up at the top of my blogs-which-have- been-most-recently-updated roll. Yes, I did miss you. And yes, your children area bunch of gorgeous geniuses. :D Loved the updates!

Grandma Gerri said...

They are all so smart, and adorable I miss them so much. I had a great time. I'll be waiting for more posts!!!

Tice said...

Duh we all missed you. Can't wait to see more of y'all come summer. Kisses.

Meg said...

smarty-pants kids!

Meg said...

And by the way....don't stay away so long! I missed your mad-blogging-skills and almost, almost gave up on checking it!!!

Elaine said...

Smart children, for sure! I attended all the concerts - best ever, and also saw the science projects. Hartsfield is a great school!!

Lori, Lorelei, Lore said...

Finally!
Oh yeah, cute kids, bright kids, yada, yada, yada...they all get it from moi!