Sunday, May 8, 2011

Emme's Mother's Day poem


I can run more than a mile
Just to see your Beautiful smile.

You're like a star up in the sky.
Like an angel sent from up high.

You're like a rainbow with many colors,
that makes you stand out from the others.

Sometimes you make me wonder what makes you so unique.

Is it the stars in your eyes?
Or how your hair has won a prize?

Is it your sparkling smile?
Or your sense of style?

Either way you are best you can be.
You'll always a winner to me.


5 comments:

Tice said...

I love it to pieces.

Grandma Gerri said...

I'm proud that she could share a piece of that with me for Mother's Day. She is a wonder to me. I love it.

Meg said...

that is so darn cute! What a great writer!

Karen said...

Oh my Natalie...being a mother can't get any sweeter than that...what is intersting is that it is different from most mother's day poems all yucky and gooie...it describes you to a tee!!! Emme has so much talent!!

Oh, Sweet!... said...

Wow, melt your heart! What a treasure!