Monday, June 6, 2011


Thanks to the talents and patience of Fiel's aunt Elaine, we were able to go out in the record breaking heat last week and get fabulous photos of the kids.
I knew she was good, but I didn't know she was that good. I am so in love with the photos she took, I could just look at them all day long and feel satisfied with how I spent the day.

Needless to say I have some beautiful kids.





And best of all after years of experiencing what we lovingly refer to as crazy face Clee, we now have photo documentation of crazy face Clee.
Yeesh. I wouldn't want to meet that in a dark alley...



8 comments:

Tice said...

Crazy face Clee is straight scary. Ha but srsly. Elaine is the family photog. She's always done amazing work.

ps Happy Birthday again, love. I hope dinner was fantastic. Kisses.

Brittany said...

Great pictures! Such cute kids!

Jen said...

While I love that you have the documentation of Crazy Face Clee, I think I most LOVE this picture of Emme...looking at Clee, but holding Andrew's hand! You have the sweetest kids and the best family! Graham and I want to be like you guys when we grow up!

Meg said...

Oh my gosh! Your kids are the cutest! I want to see more of these pics! DAR-LING! Love the scary Clee face. ;)

Grandma Gerri said...

My comment is missing :( He is just a little tense isn't he? But I'm sure Emme got him calmed down. They are all so cute.

Lori, Lorelei, Lore said...

You do have beuatiful kids. It runs in the genes!

Elaine said...

I like that look on Clee - looks like he is explaining something to her - which he is! Plus, I have the advantage of having the photo where he is actually hugging Emme! Thanks to the other Elaine! Great photos! Love them!

Oh, Sweet!... said...

Oh, those are amazing pictures! You are one lucky girl! I think I would feel accomplished too just by looking at them all day! Sure miss you girl!