Wednesday, September 28, 2011


I know, I know. You thought this post was about our Utah trip because I've been promising so. I'll get to it, but right now I have a mission for you. Yes you. A few weeks ago, I entered Emme in a "rad kid" contest to brag about how awesome she is and her efforts in educating peers in autism and special needs awareness. The grand price? A $10,000 scholarship. Now her dream is to go to NYU. Don't ya think that 10 grand will come in handy?
Today I found out she's in the running so all you have to do is go here (click on the bright red here) and vote for my bragable essay "E is for Excellent... and Emme". Pretty please? Don't do it for me... do it for Emme. Come on... do it. Go vote! Oh and tell your friends!

4 comments:

Meghan said...

oh yes gurl! You know I voted! :) Good luck Emme! You are the BEST! Wish you were here to take ridiculous photos with!!! :)

Brittany said...

I voted! That is awesome Emme! I'm so proud of you!

Grandma Gerri said...

Of course I voted, I also put it on facebook so hopefully everybody will get a chance to see it.

Lindsey said...

Go Emme!! Totally voted for you!