Thursday, December 15, 2011




Two things that Andrew never expected to happen this year.

1. He never would have guessed he'd be riding alongside Candace on the back of a camel.

2. He never thought he would be joining his older sister and brother in the very exclusive Sirmans big siblings club.

...We were all shocked on number 2, really.

Your eyes do not deceive you. The Sirmans family is expecting baby number 4 in the very beginning of July. Papa and uncle Rex's Birthday to be exact.

For the longest time I felt there was another baby waiting to complete our family. Then I started to get the feeling it was all in my head. Earlier this year I made peace with the fact that I was meant to be a mother of 3. As soon as I let go of that feeling and my longing for another baby, Heavenly Father reminded me that he's the one who controls our destiny.
At only 12 weeks along, 2 inches in height, and just weighing in at an ounce, this baby is already so loved by so many people. We are so very blessed.

And as for Andrew? He was a little hesitant to let go of his coveted spot as baby of the family at first, but is now excited to be a part of such an exclusive club.

8 comments:

Sally Sirmans said...

We are all so excited we can barely stand it! How do feel about the name "Sally"? I think I need a namesake.

Tice said...

Yay! My baby is on her way! Ha but seriously. This is going to be one spoiled child. I vote you move here so we can see her more often. If it's a boy and I keep calling him a she do you think he/she will need therapy as an adult?

ps- That camel ride looks amazing.

Grandma Gerri said...

I have been waiting for this for a very long 7 years. July seems so far away, I'm sure your grandma has sent you the other little girl she always said you needed. Happy Happy Happy Happy!

Sally Sirmans said...

p.s. Why is the camel guy so cranky?

mama boss said...

I feel like shouting for joy! ...but that would wake everyone... Oh, I am so ridiculously excited for you! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

sorichfamily said...

Holy cow lady!!! I am so excited and happy for you!! Hooray for cute Sirmans babies!! I vote for girl too...then we can betrothe our babies!! If I wasn't so large I would be jumping up and down...this is all so wonderful!! Congratulations!!! Hope you are feeling well!! Yea!!!!

Lindsey said...

I'm so excited for you Natalie! For all of you, really. How precious and fun! Are you feeling well?

Meg said...

Love this. So excited to meet the new addition. :)