Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Something was disturbing Andrew on the way to school this morning. When I asked him what was the matter, he asked me what his breath smelled like. I told him it smelled like the turkey bacon his dad made for him right before we left. He didn't want it to smell like turkey bacon, he wanted it to smell like tooth paste- minty fresh in his words. We arrived at the school, he gave me a kiss and whispered in my ear, "next time I brush my teeth after eating bacon. Put it on your phone to remind me"

Something was disturbing me when I got home from the gym today. My house reeks of turkey bacon. I doubt brushing my teeth is going to make this smell go away. Why does the smell of bacon have to linger for hours? Is it a conspiracy by the bacon makers to get your house smelling like bacon enough to make you crave it again and again? Jim Gaffigan would most likely think so, I bet.

2 comments:

Grandma Gerri said...

Don't forget to put this on your phone to remind him okay! I love the smell of bacon btw.

Tice said...

You lost me at bacon. Mmmm....bacon.