Monday, April 5, 2010

I joined a gym, today. I figured 10 bucks a month was worth my being healthy (aka gettin' skinny). It's been simply ages since I stepped into a gym. They smell like a teenage boy, and the workers are overly tan and buff. Being in the gym today took me back to when Tice and I went to the gym everyday in Connecticut. Thinking about it made me start to miss Connecticut. I remember one time I fell off the elliptical machine. Tice was there. Speaking of Tice, I'm counting down the days 'til she and I hit the road for our cross country roadtrip. That's my main reason for wanting to get healthy (aka gettin' skinny) so fast. I'll keep you posted on my progress.

1 comment:

Tice said...

You don't have to get skinny for me, my beloved. We had some good times at the gym. *sigh*