Monday, April 5, 2010
I joined a gym, today. I figured 10 bucks a month was worth my being healthy (aka gettin' skinny). It's been simply ages since I stepped into a gym. They smell like a teenage boy, and the workers are overly tan and buff. Being in the gym today took me back to when Tice and I went to the gym everyday in Connecticut. Thinking about it made me start to miss Connecticut. I remember one time I fell off the elliptical machine. Tice was there. Speaking of Tice, I'm counting down the days 'til she and I hit the road for our cross country roadtrip. That's my main reason for wanting to get healthy (aka gettin' skinny) so fast. I'll keep you posted on my progress.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
You don't have to get skinny for me, my beloved. We had some good times at the gym. *sigh*
Post a Comment